Thursday, December 28, 2017

Since 2015 I had been working with Gaming Heads to produce a 1:6 6-figurines diorama set for the Tomb Raider Anniversary. Since a few of these were finally released from the licensor I figured I'd show you guys a few of the earlier concepts to show my workflow and thought processes. The challenge here was to have each figurine be true to the in-game version of Lara Croft, low-poly pyramid boobs and all, but at the same time, still keeping it visually appealing as a figurine and something you would want on your shelf. The ultimate idea was to have them displayed together as a set, revealing all iterations of Lara Croft from 1996's Tomb Raider 1 to 2015's Rise of the Tomb Raider. In the end though, I decided against pyramid boobs. http://www.tombraidercollection.com/single-post/2016/06/15/Announced-6-new-statues-of-Lara-Croft

No comments:

Post a Comment